Messiah Ambassadors ministries
We are Ambassadors of Christ, follows the principles which found in the leadership style of Jesus Christ.
The Head Shepherd of Messiah Ambassadors Ministries is Jesus Christ. (Ephesians 1:22-23)
We have been divinely appointed by God to be His representatives on this planet and appointed by God to be His Royal Ambassadors to carry on the mission of Jesus. Today, God continues to work through Messiah Ambassadors ministries. We can see the hand of God working.
To share the Gospel and extend the love of Christ to the nations of the world with the Christ’s yoke upon ourselves. We expect the Power of God to move in mightily, in every service. We expect to see the dead raised, blind eyes opened, bodies healed, souls saved.
To proclaim the Good News of the Kingdom of God and bring men and women into their inheritance to fulfill the purpose of God.
To present the Gospel to the lost, disciple nations, feed the hungry, clothe the poor, minister to the elderly, widows and orphans, visit prisoners and reach out to people of all ages and in all walks of life.
To make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
To respond to human need by loving service.
1. To make Jesus Known to the whole world.
2. Bringing the light of Christ into communities through the transforming power of Jesus Christ, we strive to be disciples and to integrate many into discipleship.
3. Worship God with all our heart, mind and soul.
4. Seek closer fellowship within the body of Christ by being a church where our members find nature and change. Grow in faith through studying the word of God (bible) dedicating prayers, and seeking spiritual discernment.
5. Serve our neighbors through civic engagement and by being a moral presence in the community.
6. Witness to the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ by bringing the light of Christ into the lives of many.
7. Care and support to vulnerable people including orphans and street children.
8. Helping the elderly persons, show love to those who suffer loneliness and mental disabled persons.more